10 Easy Makeup Tips Every Woman Should Know

 

10 Easy Makeup Tips Every Woman Should Know


 


I’ve always loved to watch women putting their makeup on.

 To me, sitting in front of that mirror meant bravery. Putting your face on, and looking great regardless of what you felt inside that day. That’s what I wanted to be; brave. But, putting on make-up isn’t as simple as it looks. And if you’re anything like me, applying a smokey eye is difficult enough. So, I’m in need of a few tips, and I’ve found a few that have saved my face!

1. Don’t use your concealer as a base

Are you not getting the most out of your concealer? I know I’m not. But, it could all be down to how you’re applying it. Applying certain concealers under your eyes, and on your eyelids as a base will cause your skin to crease. I am so guilty of this, creases are created every time, which causes the appearance of dryness under the eyes!


Use a concealer that doesn’t crease up like Nars Soft Matte Concealer. It’s thick so won’t collect in creases and works really well with powders!

2. Use a brush to get perfect coverage

I understand this the most, getting ready in the mornings when you’re in a rush means putting your foundation on with your hands. Applying it with a brush takes time and precision! But trust me, the girls that look flawless apply their foundation with the right brush.


Try this five-star rated Shiseido Foundation brush.
 Everybody says this is the perfect brush for liquids, powders, and concealers and will give you flawless natural coverage! It’s top of my must-buy list right now.

3. Use powder to tackle shiny areas

I usually go a little too crazy with the powder and apply it like it’s the foundation. But I’m never happy with the finished look, my skin just doesn’t look smooth. Only powder the areas where you are shiniest (usually your T-Zone) to avoid this mistake.


A translucent loose-setting powder like this Laura Mercier one will soak up oil, finish your look and stop any creasing and keep your foundation looking perfect all day.

4. Create the perfect winged eye

It has been years and I’ve still not mastered the winged eye, some days are better than others – agree? Of course, you can use tape to guide your liner designer to help you get that perfect wing! You just need to have the perfect eyeliner to accompany it.


Our favorite at the moment is the Stila Stay All Day eyeliner, it’s so precise it’s almost impossible to go wrong!

5. The easiest smokey eye

I love a dramatic eye, but it’s so easy to mess up! Simply draw a hashtag (yes a hashtag), in the corner of your eye, then grab your brush and just blend. An instant smokey eye without the fuss!



My all-time favorite Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow crayon makes this way easier than it looks! Try it, you seriously won’t regret it.

6. Heating up your eyelash curler

Just like your hair when heated, curls – so do your lashes. By heating up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer it will help keep your lashes curled for longer, and exaggerate them!


Looking for the right eyelash curler, Shiseido has done it again! This curler is comfortable and gives you a beautiful natural look!

7. Thicken your lashes naturally

There are many products that will do this for you, you can also apply talcum powder between coats of mascara to lengthen and thicken your lashes.


I absolutely love neuLASH. It’s the highest-rated lash serum and one that Beth uses daily. It actually works, so I’m putting it on my shopping list right now.

8. Make your lipstick last longer

Place a tissue over your now-colored lips. 

Tap the powder over the tissue and you’re done. This will protect the lipstick’s vibrancy throughout the day, and keep you from sneakily reapplying when you think no one is looking!


Smashbox has a liquid lipstick that looks creamy red but stays longer than normal. 

I personally love the colors and the coverage, read the reviews if you’re looking for a new beautiful lipstick.

9. Mixing your foundation

I’ve pretty much-mixed everything by now. 

But what I didn’t know is that mixing your foundation with argan oil creates perfect for spring luminous skin. Perfect for those evenings out – your face will truly be glowing!


Josie Maran Argan Oil is seriously perfect for your spring makeup bag. 

A few drops mixed in with your foundation seriously cover your face.

10. Get more from your lipgloss

Instead of buying lip plumper, just apply peppermint oil to your lips before your lipgloss! A natural way to extend that pout!







No comments:

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Powered by Blogger.